become a member
become a UIA member section
Join the professional network that unites 124 countries and territories.
- If your professional organisation represents the majority of qualified architects licensed to practice in your country,
- If it is not yet a member of the UIA, and,
- If there is no UIA Member Section in your country
- Your organisation can apply for UIA membership.
Contact the UIA general secretariat by filling out the online form on this page.
- An application and questionnaire will be sent to you so we can learn more about your organisation
- Your application will be submitted to the UIA Council for approval and once we receive the application fee and the first year's membership fees, your membership will become effective.
- New memberships are ratified at the following UIA general assembly.
As a UIA member,
- Your organisation becomes a part of the UIA network.
- It benefits from the UIA's international visibility and global support.
- It can be represented on the UIA Council, organise a UIA World Congress of Architects and international activities with UIA approval.
- You will receive regular information inviting your members to participate in UIA activities.